Dcbs Day 2 Sports Meet 2nd March
- The classrooms are spacious, air conditioned and equipped with multimedia and Audio-Visual equipments to foster effective learning.
- The classrooms are designed to have maximum interaction between faculty and students.
- The campus also has mentoring rooms to discuss individual student’s specific problems.
Computer & Internet Facilities
- Computer facilities at DCBS, includes a well-equipped computer lab, which houses 30 computers connected to the server with local area network.
- The campus has a Wi-Fi (wireless) system with 24 hours network connectivity.
- The school has its own ERP system, which facilities online attendance and evaluation.
- In addition, the intra-net / e-Black Board are used to publish detailed lecture handouts to enable students access module related information/ lecture notes.
- The library on campus houses a good range of reference & core textbooks.
- It also subscribes to the good number of leading national & international business journals, periodicals, magazines & newspapers.
- The library has its own collection of CDs, DVDs and Multimedia kits.
- The library subscribes to EBSCO & Athens Business source premier, which provide access to more than 7000 international journals in full-text format.
- The Girls’ hostel situated in the campus provides an excellent and secured lodging alternative to outstation girl students.
- The hostel has well furnished rooms with attached facilities, a common recreation room with all the modern facilities and a small pantry.
- The hostel enjoys 24 hours broadband Wi-Fi (wireless) Internet connectivity. Newspapers, magazines· Llaundry and mess facilities are also provided to the hostel residents.