- The world today is no more restricted by the limitations of distances and this has seen an increase in the need for transformation of students into well-rounded professionals, who are capable of multi dimensioned thought processes in the rapidly-changing and volatile world. DCBS understood this need and collaborated with Leicester Business School of De Montfort University, U.K. offering an undergraduate course in Business Management- Bachelor in Management (Business Studies) (BMBS). Widening the scope of international education & opportunities for the students, the Daly College Business School program offers an unparalleled experience for students aspiring to truly become global players.
- Students enrolled in this program would study two years in India, in a well-established and highly regarded Daly College Business School; they would complete program requirements by studying in De Montfort University, U.K. for the third year where they would be integrated with other DMU international as well as U.K. domestic students.
- De Montfort University is one of the largest and most prestigious Universities in the U.K.
- Leicester Business School is of international repute and it is ranked 14th amongst 120 Business Schools.
- Ranked No. 1 Business School for ‘Value Added’ in Guardian survey (2001).
- DMU is proud to be recognized as a university ranked Gold under the Teaching Excellence Framework. The TEF is a Government initiative to recognize excellence in learning and teaching.
- The Sunday Times has named DMU the winner of its inaugural University of the Year for Social Inclusion Award. The university was chosen for the honour due to its diverse population and the success of its students in exams and graduate job prospects.
- De Montfort University is celebrating its 150 TH anniversary starting from October 2019, hosting a year-long programme of events. March 1870, on this day the first classes were held in a former warehouse. From those small beginnings, DMU has grown to a global institution with 26,000 students and 2,600 staff.
For further details please visit : www.dmu.ac.uk